WES PTO Monday March 4, 2019
Call to order 3:15pm
- Attendance: Jaime, Jen, Sloane, Steve, Geraldine, Ely
- Video of 6th grade musical: cannot video tape the musical to share out with the community due to copyright issues. We do video the musical, put it on our YouTube channel, and share with 6th grade parents. Communicate with parents (some announcements that go out). Can use this to discuss the YouTube channel and show parents / community what is out there.
- Ty Allen Jackson Presentation: Wednesday March 6th: Kathleen Igoe will coordinate again.
- Student Author Night: Thursday April 4th:
- Camp Fair – Saturday April 6th (Geraldine, tables?): registration stuff all sent. Need to reach out to Connors brothers.
- Clothing sale: Saturday May 18th: Sessions every T/Th 7-9pm and Sundays 1-4: volunteers needed! There is a signup link in WES news each week.
- New leadership: Sloane will draft a letter in a week+ reaching out to people about being involved in the PTO.
- Budget: $15104.38, payments past month were just $200 to support Ty Allen Jackson.
- Report from School Committee: Strategic planning going on, biggest need identified is social, have added a worked at MtG, hoping to add one (or two) for the elementary schools.