WES PTO: Monday January 1, 2019
- Camp fair date and info: April 6. Need to find someone to take over in the future. Personally reach out to people.
- Budget (see end of email for details): Someone will follow up on Amazon Smile, and maybe alerting thru newsletters how people can do this to help.
- AIL Scholarship $$: Give $450 to AIL as scholarship money every year. Why is it this amount? What is it used for? This year provided for 11 students who would not have been able to otherwise. Money goes to general supplies, staff (Melody, Dawn). How much is coming in, what is being spent, what happens to leftovers…. Is this a money maker for the college? Probably about break even. Discuss with AIL how things are done.
- Williams update: Calendars still not synced.
- Directory update: Still waiting on two, most information is in.
- PTO President Transition: Jenna’s term ends June, looking for a co-president. Struggle over past few years, teacher situation, in a time of insularity. Would another meeting time help? People skype in? Need to find parents who want to be involved. Target K introductory stuff.
Here is the budget update for December:
Ending Balance: $13,671.95
Classroom Support (399.09)
Clothing Sale – Connor’s Bro’s (85.00)
Clothing Sale – FB Event Boost (20.00)
Amazon Credit – RESEARCHING 0.52