WES PTO Meeting: February 4, 2019
Present: Matt, Elea, Sloane, Jenna, Geraldine, Steve
- MG PTO wants Ty Allen Jackson, needs $200 (email): on behalf of all three PTOs to bring Ty Allen Jackson to MtG. Total cost a few thousand.
Hi WES PTO,
The MG PTO is working to have Ty Allan Jackson come speak this spring, hopefully in March. We want to invite the parent communities of Lanesborough and Williamstown Elementary Schools to hear Ty. We are seeking a $200 contribution from each elementary school PTO to help cover Ty’s fee. Would the WES PTO be willing to join us in sponsoring Ty?
Thanks for your consideration.
- He’s from Pittsfield. Make sure PTOs included in the advertising, let people know that this is what your support of the PTO can support. Vote is unanimous.
- Lost and Found – gone on Feb 8: Remove everything this Friday, have let everyone know. Still 7.
- Budget: current $15,304:
- Clothing sale work sessions: Sign up going out.
- New leadership: Might have someone to help Matt for CampFair.
- Directory – thanks to Elea! It is out! Next fall will be electronic.
- New business: Matt: can the PTO pay for a videographer, don’t have people holding phone. Issues with a few families that are “do not photograph”. Distribute through student drives. Families can download.