April 1, 2019: Joelle, Jen, Geraldine, Steve
- Attendance: is a problem (as evidenced by the Secretary arriving late).
- Camp Fair: 37 now registered, around 40 last year. Whoops, now at 38 with an email that arrived.
- Student Author Night this Thursday: sadly conflicts with 6th graders going to MtG for orientation. Everything all set, Kathleen has under control.
- Clothing Sale: Saturday May 18th: Will be sign-ups for setting up / selling. In good shape, small cohort of active people.
- New Leadership: Put a note in last week’s WES news. Should revisit at may/june the thought of doing quarterly face meetings. Maybe consider having people phone in? Maybe PTO table in the fall with snacks….
- Budget: In good shape. Ending balance is $15,546.38.
- Monthly activity: Payments: ($835.08)
- Classroom Support: ($550.08)
- Clothing Sale (Connors Brothers): ($85.00)
- Credits: Lifetouch Check: $165.13
- Camp registration fee revenue: $696.96
- Walk For WES: Ask Sand Springs water about delivering water….
- Teacher Appreciation Week: In May, reach out to Samantha Livingstone.
- New Business? Maybe move watermelon social to first day of school? Maybe ice cream (but can’t do ice cream until 30 minutes after school). Issues on how to engage with food.