Sadly we will not have an in-person Camp Fair this year.
However, we will still be providing a listing of your camp in our online and PDF directories. We’ve worked hard to increase the quality of our directory recently and we think you’ll be pleased with the results. Click here to download a PDF copy of our 2019 printed directory. We will send PDF copies of the directory to all WES families to print at home and we will promote the online directory as much as possible locally.
Fill out our online registration form at https://wespto.info/camp-fair/register/ if you wish to register your camp for our directory.
- Registration costs $35 per camp payable via credit card on this form or via check, and includes;
- A listing in on our searchable online directory. View last year’s online directory here.
- A listing in our PDF directory, Click here to download a PDF copy our 2019 directory.
Please fill out the online form as completely as possible. The information you provide here will be included on our website as well as our printed directory. Note – We reserve the right to edit any entries to fit the printed directory or web page as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the registration deadline?
- If you register by April 18th we will include you in our directory.
- Can I send you camera-ready artwork for your directory?
- Sure. Make sure it fits in the 3 ¼” wide and 3 ½” high dimensions. Our directory is B&W so please make your artwork is legible in that format.
- We will post your artwork on your listing on our website as well.
- We have multiple camps, or we want to share a lot of information, can we buy a whole page in your directory?
- Certainly, we’re happy to provide you more space. The total cost for registration and a full 11″ x 8.5″ page is $100
- Make sure your artwork is B&W and in ‘landscape’ format since our directory is designed in that style.
If you have any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.