WES PTO: 6/3/2019
- Concert/BBQ: Tues Jun 11th. All good, what is the expected attendance? Could ask people to go to a website and say if think going to get a sense…. Several of us live close and can go home and grill if needed and out of space (but shouldn’t). Steve can bring summer students. We can return any unopened food.
- Field day is Mon June 17th. Signup for parents, so far have 9 people for afternoon and 4 in the morning. Schedule online.
- Walk for WES at 2:15ish. Have DJ/MC. Bounce houses. Face painting, beads. Wrist bands for kids, sports outside, obstacle course, …. Steeplecats coming to do a clinic, tennis courts, ….
- 6th grade graduation reception, usually put on by the 5th grade…. Only one fifth grade parent (were two, but one family left). Pretty easy. Usually fruit, cupcakes, …. June 20th if free: graduation at 115pm, setting up cupcakes. Add some watermelons?
- Made almost $8000 in clothing sale, last year was about $6000. Made $7823. Better quality, people always commenting on low prices so if hemming/hawing on the price we raised it a bit. Sunny day, people around for sporting events. Have $22,400 in the bank. Expenses for June: will have walk for WES coming in (say $3500), will be $200 expense for 6th grade reception, $1100 for WES picnic, some retirement gifts. Bennington museum: paying for 3rd grade. 3rd grade pancake breakfast made $1176 after expenses for cafetaria. Hancock shaker village was $350, Bennington museum is around $568 (depends on numbers), and also buses. Would leave some excess for them….
- New leadership: confirming it is there….