Who are we?
The PTO is a group of parent volunteers, working together to support and complement the mission of Williamstown Elementary School. We believe that involving parents in both the everyday and future life of WES helps build a stronger school and closer community.
The PTO enhances educational offerings by sponsoring cultural and educational events throughout the year.
The PTO funds practical needs. From classroom supplies to field trips, we provide additional funds where they are needed.
The PTO recognizes the essential work of the school staff by supporting teachers in the classroom, encouraging proposals for special projects, and facilitating various staff appreciation events.
Through our fundraising activities and educational programs, we work to build a closer relationship between the parents, teachers, administrators & students.
2020 PTO Board:
CONTACT US: email@example.com
- Jaime Campbell – Treasurer
- Steven Miller – Secretary
- Jenna Dickinson – Clothing Sale Co-Chair
- Sloane Torres – At large member
- Lindsay Neathawk – At Large member
- Cristina Stuebner – At large member, Clothing Sale Co-Chair
- Tanya Maramag – Boxtops Coordinator
- Matthew Baya – Camp Fair Coordinator