On Saturday April 6th, 2019, Williamstown Elementary School (WES) will host the annual “CAMP FAIR” in the gymnasium from 9 am to 12 noon along with the annual 3rd grade Pancake Breakfast. WES is located at 115 Church Street in Williamstown, MA 01267. The main Parking lot is located off School Street.
This event has been growing in popularity over the past few years and will be advertised via locally distributed flyers, press releases to all the area news outlets, schools and area publications, This will also be promoted via social media and promoted by the WES PTO to all WES families via the weekly WES PTO newsletter.
In addition to the camp fair event registration includes a listing of your camp in our online and printed directories. We’ve worked hard to increase the quality of our directory recently and we think you’ll be pleased with the results. Click here to download a PDF copy last years printed directory. Copies of the printed directory will be distributed at the fair and locally after this event.
Fill out our online registration form at https://wespto.info/campdirectory/register/ if you wish to register your camp. Paper copies of this form are available upon request, just e-mail us at email@example.com or visit the online form and just print it out.
- Registration costs $25 per camp payable via credit card on this form or via check, and includes;
- Space for ONE table at the camp fair on Saturday April 6th, 2019 from 9 AM – 12 PM.
- A listing in on our online directory. View last years online directory here.
- A listing in our printed directory, Click here to download a PDF copy last years directory.
- Registrants are expected to;
- Arrive no earlier than 8 AM. We recommend you arrive as early as possible since spaces are available on a first come first served basis
- Leave the gymnasium by 12:30 PM.
- Power outlets are in limited supply. We recommend bringing power strips and extension cords as well.
Please fill out the online form as completely as possible. The information you provide here will be included on our website as well as our printed directory. Note – We reserve the right to edit any entries to fit the printed directory or web page as needed.
If you have any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.